This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for acura-valuation.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- We collect only your email address for communication of new posts on our blog. We do not share your email address with anyone else. We collect your contact details through our contact form only to engage in business communications with you. We do not share your contact details with any other party.
- You may remove yourself from our email list at any time through the unsubscribe link located on the footer of every email notice sent from our website.
- Our website is constantly monitored for security issues. We enlist a series of security features to block illegal web traffic to our website. All data is secured and access to it is limited to authorized personnel only.
- If for any reason the unsubscribe link does not work for you, please contact us and we will remove you manually. If you have contacted us in the past and would like your contact information removed from our records, please contact us.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as; name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.